The excitement is building for Fragment, and not just in me. This makes me very happy. I had conversations about it with several people after church last Sunday, and I really feel good about what's happening. I think the quality of the content may be even better than what I expected, and I know we have a few solid contributors on board.

We also likely will be getting more editorial help from the lovely and talented Crystal McGough. I'm hoping she will be able to assist with proofreading stuff, as well as PR/marketing and working with the printer we eventually decide to go with.

Our interest meeting is Sunday, and that should give us an even better idea of what we'll be looking at as far as involvement. Then we'll start accepting submissions next week! I've been working with Miranda and Bobby on submission guidelines, and I think those are coming together nicely. The art guidelines are pretty much ready to go, and Bobby said he'd get the writing guidelines to me sometime today or tonight. I've got to go have those printed tomorrow.

As for the design, I mentioned to Ryan a few weeks ago about starting on the cover, but we haven't had a chance to talk about it since then. I'm planning to get in touch with him to see if he can put together a few different versions by mid-to-late October.