This is an extremely abbreviated version, because I don't necessarily think the whole thing needs to be out there for the world to see.

Basically, I think we actually will officially start accepting submissions on Oct. 2, with target publish dates (send to printer) of April 2 and October 2, 2009. I've tentatively decided to have the following positions for the mag: editor, writing editor, art editor, art director and marketing director. Theoretically, the art director and marketing director COULD be the same person, but that would probably be a lot of work for one volunteer. I have a few ideas for people I think would be good for these positions, but I'm not sure yet.

There will be editorial meetings, promo materials and lots of design thrown in there, too. My immediate task is to begin preliminary budgeting and write out a job description for each of the aforementioned positions.