Well, I've officially gotten my first no from someone about an editorial position. I'm not terribly surprised, because I know it's going to require time and effort, and I know people have jobs and lives and spouses and children and all that stuff. So I'm definitely looking at it as a positive thing - God is culling down the list of people that are supposed to be in charge of the thing.

Really, I have someone in mind for every position except for the marketing director. I wish I could say I had multiple people that I could ask for each position, but I think, sadly, I just don't know a lot about the giftings of people outside of my immediate circle of friends. And I don't want to limit who gets involved, so I guess that's a tough situation.

On a happy note, I do know one person for sure who is on board to help in whatever role I need him, and I also have a maybe from someone (I think I mentioned that before).